Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm DROWNING!

In fabric, yarn, and microfiber!

I realized last night that I have a TON of fabric because not only did I have to iron on the floor because my ironing board is full of fabric, but I have a bag of fabric that I haven't even done anything with since I bought it 2 weeks ago. AND.. shhhh don't tell anyone, but I still haven't received what I ordered from another Order I made.

I usually have at least 3 different skeins of yarn on my desk and yes 3 unfinished projects to go with it. I do have 2 finished projects on the desk today. Oh no wait I have like 5 I forgot about my little turtles.

So today I am determined to at least put some of it away if not finish up some of the projects I have going.

Yes I am a Supply-A-Holic... what's your story?

~Dee

1 comment:

  1. Three weeks? Ahh that's NUTIN. I got fabric for over a year now I havent touched and know many who've had it 20 years!! Ahhh its good to be a fabricholic!

    ReplyDelete