Friday, January 15, 2010

To Officially be a Supply-a-holic...

Please repeat after me.

"My name is _____. It has been ____days (months/hours/minutes) since my last craft supply purchase. I realize I buy too many supplies. I promise to try to USE some before I buy more. Unless it's a really good sale. Or a discontinued item. Or on clearance......"

Ahh to heck with it..what did you buy today?

If you need some help actually USING your supplies, please visit our good friends over at the O.U.S.--Operation Utilize Supplies. See, if you actually USE your supplies then it's an excellent excuse to BUY MORE!

Supply-a-holics has a nifty new shorter URL, just go to www.supplyaholics.com and you'll end up here :) (Of course you're already here, so that is kind of a moot point, but should you NEED that URL..there you go.)

~~
SAH

No comments:

Post a Comment