Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome!

Do you craft? Create handmade items? Sew? Soap? Knit? Make jewelry? If you create it with your two hands and optional machinery, then this blog is for you. Bear with us as we get started, but here you'll find fellow handmade artisans who can't stop burning up their credit cards with supply purchases, tips for where to get the best supplies, project ideas, and so on!

And of course, a safe place to show off your purchases and commiserate with other supplyaholics!

WELCOME!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how this develops! Let the fun begin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! A place to gather with others like myself...I should go take a pic of some of my stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a support group of like minded souls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be fun and interesting. I can't wait to see some great things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I was a supply-a-holic, but as I was reading this I started couting the drawers that are filled with supplies. WOOPS! I guess I qualify.
    Now we just need the unfinished projects support group. HA HA!

    ReplyDelete